~Be The Change You Want To See In The World~ M. Gandhi








This is another favorite quote of mine written by Mahatma Gandhi. This has such a simple and easy to accomplish message.
I have spent the last few weeks gathering items from my garden and home to create the designs for the textured stamps used in making these new dishes. This coming up weekend will be the first garden plant sale of the season for me and I'm curious to see if gardeners will take a liking or not to these new dishes. What do you think?

6 comments:

s y s said...

yes, a beautiful and poignant quote...sometimes easier said than done:)
beautiful new beauties...you are getting into doing smaller creations i see

Zach said...

I love all of your creations. I know that you missed the Oct. GBBD but you can still do the Nov. one. It happens on the 15th of each month, not every year, So for those of us who missed this months can always do next month! I hope you do and cannot wait to see yours!

Linda Lunda said...

Ohhhhhh so beautiful! You do create the most amazing pieces.
Linda

Petra B. Keramik+Trädgården said...

Wonderful small things !!!
Wise words of Ghandi.
Have a great weekend.

West Coast Island Gardener said...

My absolute fave is your trio called Pretty Flower Petals. I am excited for your weekend!

Wicked Gardener said...

Yes - they are cute! I like the frog on the lily pad, but I am especially partial to frogs. BTW, I'd email you, but I don't know your email. Mine is
wickedgardener76@yahoo.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin