2. How does your garden or nature influence your art?
3. Will you share a picture or pictures of your garden with us?
Echinacea- complete with bee!
5. Do you have a favorite public garden to recommend?
I enjoy the Norfolk Botanical Gardens. http://www.norfolkbotanicalgarden.org/
If Ilived closer I would visit there all the time! They have programs all yearround, a beautiful butterfly garden, and a fabulous light show at Christmas.
6. What is the best lesson you have learned from the garden or nature?
I cannot control nature! It's best just to go with it and let it do it'sthing, just like art. If you try to control it too much, you take all thejoy and fun out of it.
7. Are you creating anything new that you'd like to share with us?
I recently was commissioned to make a backstage guest book for Grammywinning rock band, The Fray, for their summer tour. Here is my blog articlewith pictures of the finished book-http://uberartshop.blogspot.com/2009/06/backstage-guest-book.html
8. Show us your favorite item in your etsy shop.
9. Share a favorite garden or nature related item from another etsy shop. TraceyGurley original art painting Cream Peonies.
Beth, thank you for sharing your creative self with us today!