"Christmas in July" Craft Show Dates and New Colorful Bird Feeders and Toad Abodes

I just unloaded this colorful new style of bird feeders and toad abodes from the kiln today. My first craft show of the summer will be the "Christmas in July" event next week July, 25 and 26 at the Fort Lauderdale, War Memorial Auditorium. Stop by and visit us! If you mention my blog you'll get a 10% discount on your order. Stop by the shop Mymothersgarden.etsy.com and use code "My Mother's Garden Blog" in the message to seller at check out for a 10% refund on your entire online order thru July 23 .










7 comments:

tina said...

They are so cute. You must be most busy!

Petra B. Keramik+Trädgården said...

I like those new birdfeeders !
Very decorative.
Have a great weekend.
Guess what? I visited Linda yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;O)
Petra

Darla said...

Beautiful. This must keep you very busy like Tina said.

Gail said...

I would love to attend...a good craft show is needed right now! You know I am still eying the toad abodes! gail

deedee said...

So cute!

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

So pretty! I would love these for my yard. -Jackie

Rebecca said...

I love these new pieces! Love the toad home with the turtle on top. Good luck with the show. Your new treasury is wonderful, by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin